|Marietta - Georgia - United States||Part-Time Contract|
|Metropolitan Atlanta/Various Locations||Part Time|
Qualifications: We are looking for an exceptional individual with an eye for visual design and typography for both Print and Web. You must be enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Design and/or Web Design. You should be willing to collaborate in a team environment, be able to follow detailed instructions and meet deadlines. Solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a crucial requirement for this positions.
Duties: As an Intern in our Product Design and Marketing Department, you will be contributing in the creation of Print Marketing materials, help shape Marketing Campaigns, work with printing companies and update content and layout of our website. You will also assist in the on-site production of teaching materials for our tutoring staff. You will gain hands-on experience in the project life-cycle and industry standards while working in a relaxed environment under a seasoned professional and Art Institute Alumni. This is a paid position with semi-flexible hours.
* Strong Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
* High comfort level on Mac OS X
* Currently working on a Bachelors Degree in Design
* Availability before 3pm on most business days.
Nice To have:
* Comfortable in Coding HTML/CSS
* Experience in K-5 Education or Learning Challenges
* Strong Drawing Skills
* Provide a Letter of Recommendation from Department Head.
* Art Institute of Atlanta students welcome
Last Modifled: 08/18/2022
Please submit your resume and references to Learning Ridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow us up to 5 business days to respond.